Mark and Brian cycled across America, in part for the adventure and in part to raise funds for scholarships for students in financial need pursuing college education in the fields of radio technology.
Let us bring you adventure every day.
Like AdventurePossible.com on Facebook.
Some quick facts about the bike across America adventure
- Roughly 4,500 miles cycled from
- 80 days
- 56.25 miles per day
- Never had a century, a 100 mile day.
- 11 US states (Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina)
- 13-15 blown tires between two bikes
- Over $4,000 raised for NC student scholarships
- Total cost, including bike and airfare, roughly $4,200 (waiting for full analysis)
Mark and Brian’s adventure is recounted in the book published by Adventure Possible, TransAmerica Biking Adventure: Cycling 4,500 Miles Across America.
Purchase TransAmerica Cycling Adventure eBook
When you purchase the e-books we’ve written, you help fund someone’s adventure.