Heading off the beaten path on an epic adventure? Let us know. We might sponsor you.
Here’s what we’re looking for in an adventurer to sponsor:
- Uniqueness: an adventure trip of unique and intriguing nature.
- Personality: a dynamite personality that other adventurers and our readers will love
- Writing Skills: a captivating writer that knows that difference between there, their, and they’re
- Commitment: to write at least three (3) blogs per week on AdventurePossible.com about their adventure
- Pictures: and lots of them to share with our readers on AdventurePossible.com
- Branding: Wear the AdventurePossible.com flag (and take pictures with it at various landmarks)
- Distribution: of Adventure Possible cards to peeps to help drive awareness and reach. Don’t worry. You don’t have to carry them all at one time. We’ll mail them to you along the way.
Let us bring you adventure every day.
Like AdventurePossible.com on Facebook.
What we’re offering in sponsorship:
- Cash: a little bit of spending money for the adventure.
- Blog: hosted at AdventurePossible.com that’s promoted to our thousands of readers
- Opportunity: to build a writing portfolio and personal brand
- Legitimacy: such as Adventure Possible cards with your name (and trail name) on it when you get it.
- Swag: Adventure Possible t-shirt anyone?
- Magic: like mail drops stuffed with homemade goodies
- Cash Bonus: if you actually complete your attempted journey
Frequently Asked Questions about our adventure sponsorships
- Do I have to be a bad ass adventurer to be considered? No way. Some of us were completely inexperienced before embarking on an epic adventure, and that made for remarkable stories and experiences.
- What if I don’t finish? No big deal. It happens to most people. If you choose to leave the trip or are forced out, we just want an exit story.
- Is this an exclusive sponsorship? Nope. We aren’t talking pro athlete money here. Raise money from wherever you need as long as you meet our requirements listed above.
- Can I lose my sponsorship? Totally. We have good deal of fun around here, but we do not condone running drunk and naked through a quiet town or being arrested for starting a forest fire. You can blow this deal if you make a fool of yourself or otherwise embarrass us.
If you think you’re up for a sponsorship, complete the application below.